Solution Architect (40u)
Do you have plenty of experience as a Solution Architect? Do you understand in detail landscapes of applications? Do you like to guide our development teams? And do you like to be part of a fast-growing international organization?
Then FitForMe is the place for you!
FitForMe is an innovative Rotterdam based company that develops and markets food supplements for after a bariatric procedure. We are the European market leader and are also growing fast outside the EU. That is why we are looking for a Solution Architect that will expand our team and help build together our growing brand and company.
As a Solution Architect you are eager to understand in detail landscapes of applications, integrations, customer and order flows. You enjoy creating thorough solution architecture design specifications that deliver value to our customers. You know when you are right, you are not afraid to voice your opinion and to have a healthy debate, challenging the consensus, if needed.
Furthermore, you enjoy interacting with multiple stakeholders, including Business on requirements. You know how to deal with external development teams, how to keep them sharp and efficient. You can educate all stakeholders for the solution, keeping track of the technical delivery and making sure it happens as per design. As an architect, you own the solution you work on, you ensure that it is a great one for our customers and for FitForMe.
And finally, you will guide our development teams; they are a techy bunch, so you should be able to earn respect from them!
Your skills and experience
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience of which more than 2 years as a Solution Architect or Lead Developer.
- Experience with Service Orientated Architecture, either as a solution architect or a senior developer.
- Ideally you've been exposed to subscription-based e-commerce and have actual experience with delivering web development projects.
- Good communication skills to both Business and ICT people, both verbally and in writing (design documents and presentations).
- Experience with the agile way of working, in combination with near-shore development teams.
- Have worked with complex platforms, like Magento 2 and AWS. Used technologies like Dockers, Python, PHP, MySQL, Redis, BigQuery.
What we offer
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days of paid leave.
- Comprehensive pension plan.
- A budget for conferences and trainings or certification.
- If you like to travel, we invite you to visit colleagues in other offices several times per year.
- The freedom to pick your own hardware. Windows, Linux laptop or Macbook, it's up to you.
- An environment that will motivate you to improve yourself and gives you time to work on side projects.
- A great team that likes team outings.
- Relocation compensation for foreign employees.
Then we look forward to your resume and motivation which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.