Vacancy: Product Owner
Attracted by food and health and interested in working in Rotterdam to enjoy a panorama view of this metropole? If you're a product owner and you would like to contribute to the further advancement and development of our Scrum team, then we are possibly looking for you.
What you will be doing
As a product owner you will be working in sprints of two weeks on the development of new features and product groups. You will work with a dedicated Scrum team to integrate microservices, rollout new website, implement CRMs and build Datawarehouse solutions.
- Developing/clarifying the business case for epics, stories or bugs and subsequently prioritizes to create a well-groomed backlog.
- Lead product definition and prioritization by working with stakeholders and developers.
- Participate/facilitate Agile ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Refinement, Sprint Demos and Retrospectives.
- Engage the development teams on Agile values, principles and practices.
- Maintain the backlog and removes impediments from story inception to completion
- Assist with risk, change and dependency management.
- Drive a state of constant iteration and optimization through continued analysis.
- Deliver business requirements via artefacts such as epics, features, stories, acceptance criteria, design and user interaction aspects via the user experience team, etc.
- Coordinate roll-out of sprint changes within the organization.
Your skills and experience:
- Focused on development and solutions instead of problems.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as product owner, project manager, etc.
- Experience with working with development teams and different stakeholders.
- Experience with E-commerce/online/mobile product development is a must.
- Experience with Scrum, Agile, LeSS, SAFe, Kanban, Spotify model and similar.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills – from product specifications, to JIRA tickets, to stakeholder presentations.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- Of course, a competitive salary depending on your current package & experience
- Office at walking distance from Rotterdam Central Station
- Budget for conferences, training and certifications
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to visit the international offices
- Fulltime position (40hours) but the possibility to work part-time (32 or 36 hours)
- 25 holidays
- Travel Allowance
- Reach your full potential and work on side projects
- Great informal culture
Join the FitForMe Team!
Who will you be working with?
We're a food supplement company with scientifically proven products which means you'll also work together with a customer service desk mostly consisting of dieticians, a quality control and research team, a finance and logistics team and a marketing and branding department. Together with teams in more than 10 other countries we have ambitions to expand globally in, for example, South America and currently also the Middle East.
Our current tech stack is based on PHP and Magento, with Microservices, MySQL, Redis on AWS based hosting architecture. We are a big fan of technical challenges, have a passion for clean code and high quality features. What we build is important, but it is more important for you to have an understanding of why our team is building the things and what the logic behind it is.
Please note: acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated