Marketing Manager (40 uur)
Marketing Manager (40u)
Do you have experience as a Marketing Manager for an online company? Are you capable of building a brand for different target groups (consumer and HCP), bringing it to a whole new level? Do you have a heart for building the identity and image of a company? And do you want to be part of a fast-growing international organization? Then FitForMe is the place for you!
FitForMe FitForMe is an innovative Rotterdam based company that develops and markets food supplements for usage after a bariatric procedure. We are the European market leader and are also growing rapidly outside the EU. We are currently active in 14 countries throughout 4 continents. This is why we are looking for a Marketing Manager, to strengthen and lead our marketing team, together with a team of (digital) marketeers and content creators.
As our Marketing Manager, you will:
- Build a clear marketing vision and strategy in order to reach different business goals of our international organization and brand.
- Present your vision and strategy to relevant stakeholders. • Translate your strategy into concrete plans, together with the marketing team.
- Implement these plans together with the marketing team.
- Work closely together with your team of marketeers and content creators, advising them when needed.
- Keep in close contact with the organization, to build a platform for your vision, strategy and plans, making sure that they are executed.
- Report your progress to the MT and other relevant stakeholders.
- Share your advice and insights with the organization and relevant stakeholders.
Who is our perfect candidate?
You are experienced in stakeholder management. You are persuasive, and you know not only how to build a clear marketing vision, but also how to translate this vision into long-term goals. You are known to be observant into the influence and consequences of decisions and behavior in an organization. Next to that, you are result-, customer- and market driven, you have strong analytical skills and you know how to advise both internal and external customers. Does this apply to you? Then you are the Marketing Manager that we are looking for!
Your skills and experience
- A Master’s Degree in marketing management, or in a related field.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a comparable role, including management responsibilities.
- Experienced in working and managing in an international organization.
- Skilled in stakeholder management. • Result-driven, practical and independent.
- Up for the challenge of working in a scale-up organization.
- Strong people skills, being listening and thorough.
- Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English (spoken and written).
What we offer:
- A challenging role within an ambitious scale-up company, where you can make a significant contribution to the company’s plans and strategies.
- A competitive salary with good secondary terms, such as a comprehensive pension plan.
- A contract for a definite period with intention to continue. • 25 days of paid leave (on fulltime basis).
- An open working environment with an enthusiastic team, within an active, international company.
- Working at a prime location in Rotterdam, near the Central Station.
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.
Please note: acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.