Digital Marketing Lead (38u)
Do you have experience working in an online business? Do you like to be responsible for managing digital marketing programs? Do you want to develop online strategies? And would you like to be part of a fast-growing international organization?
Then FitForMe is the place for you!
FitForMe is an innovative Rotterdam based company that develops and markets food supplements for after a bariatric procedure. We are the European market leader and are also growing fast outside the EU. That is why we are looking for a Digital Marketing Lead that will expand our team and help build together our growing brand and company.
As a Digital Marketing Lead you will be responsible for managing our digital marketing programs from strategy to campaign execution and analyses. You will develop and implement integrated, multi-channel marketing strategies in collaboration with internal marketing and sales colleagues and external agencies. In this role, you will drive multiple aspects of the digital marketing mix including Website, E-mail, SEO, SEA, Display, Affiliate and (Paid) Social.
- Report to the Marketing Manager.
- Work together with the Professional Marketing Lead, Consumer Marketing Lead and Content Creators.
- Develop strategies, define goals, metrics and measurement plans for our eCommerce platform and digital communication channels for the different countries.
- Monitor and manage the performance of our channels and identify improvement areas to drive the commercial business.
- Manage the Digital Marketing annual budget including the process and sign-off for departmental invoices.
- Ensure all activities reinforce our positioning and build client loyalty and brand equity among target audiences.
- Ensure we achieve our growth objectives.
- Drive actionable insights through campaign reporting, marketing analytics and data management.
- Coordinate and manage the (on-site) marketing promotions.
- Strong organizational management abilities including project management, goal setting, managing vendors and performance.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience in dealing with multiple and diverse internal stakeholders, and interacting with business and technology partners.
- Proven ability to drive results and solve problems.
- High attention to detail coupled with creative and innovative ideas.
- Proven ability to analyze customer trends to identify opportunities and propose marketing solutions.
- Flexible to work in a fast-paced environment (scale-up organization).
- Proven ability to work proactively and independently.
- Continuous improvement / process improvement focus.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 7+ years' relevant experience as a digital marketer
- 3 years of management experience.
- Experience in digital marketing including e-Commerce, lead generation and social media.
- Multi-lingual, including English and Dutch.
- Proven experience in the implementation of digital marketing strategies with tangible business results.
- Proven experience in leveraging marketing analytics to understand customer and business trends.
- Good understanding of brands and positioning techniques.
- Previous experience with digital marketing and technologies (Email marketing, E-Commerce Software, Search Engine Tools, Social Media).
Then we look forward to your resume and motivation which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.